What to Wear
Guidelines on what to wear at work for employees of NHRMC.
We are excited you will be joining our team and look forward to getting to know you. In order to start us off on the right foot, we have provided some useful information to help you give the best impression from day 1. Please dress in business casual attire for New Employee Orientation.
Also, we suggest you bring a light sweater or jacket because it can get cool in the orientation room.
Examples of appropriate attire include:
- Collared, button down, or polo shirts
- Women's blouses
- Sweaters or sweater vests
- Slacks and skirts - no shorter than 3 inches above the knee
- Clean, closed-toed or open-toed dress shoes
Examples of inappropriate attire include:
- Sweatshirts, hoodies, sports shirts, athletic wear
- Sneakers, flip flops
- Spaghetti straps, halter tops, skin tight or revealing clothing