Contacting Hospital Police
How to properly wear your badge:
- Above the waist on outermost clothing
- Picture and name turned outward
- No pins or stickers on badge
Value of your badge:
- Access control
- Fitness center
- Time and attendance
- Cafeteria/Au Bon Pain/Lighthouse purchases (excluding Pender Medical Center & NHPG & Novant Health Home Care)
- Gift shop purchases (excluding Pender Medical Center & NHPG & Novant Health Home Care)
There will be a $15 replacement fee for a lost badge.
Vehicle decal colors
- Red (Physicians)
- Black (On-campus employees)
- Pink (Women's & Children's)
- Blue (Off-site employee lots)
- Green (Medical Mall and Foundation)
- Orange (students off-site)
Parking permits are not required for Novant Health Pender Medical Center and Novant Health Home Care employees unless they make regular visits to the Wilmington locations.
Emergency phones are located in elevators, parking deck and parking lots.