Physical Resilience Resources
Physical Resilience is the ability to adopt and sustain healthy behaviors. Strong bodies build strong minds.
Explore the videos, links and information below to help you and your family build physical resilience.
NHRMC trainers are committed to helping you manage and reduce stress through innovative virtual fitness and movement classes.
- Enjoy free live and pre-recorded classes, led by Personal Trainers and yoga instructors, as well as daily tips and challenges to stay fit
- LIVE classes are held Monday-Saturday at 9 a.m. and noon. Tune in to these classes through the Employee Fitness Center’s Facebook page
- Email Sheri Albertson to join the Covid-19 Weight Maintenance Challenge or with any questions about fitness.
- Contact Sheri Albertson with any questions on physical fitness: Sheri Albertson
Though routines may be disrupted, we want to help you stick to healthy eating plans for you and your family.
- NHRMC Registered Dietitians host LIVE healthy cooking classes Tuesday at noon and Wednesday at 6 p.m. Tune in to these classes through the Employee Fitness Center’s Facebook page
The Wellness Registered Dietitians are available for free virtual one-on-one appointments by calling (910) 667-4143
Contact Ana Evans with any questions on healthy eating/nutrition: email@example.com
NHRMC acknowledges that COVID-19 has impacted nearly every aspect of our employees lives, including, for some, where the next meal will come from.
- Green Lean Clean (GLC): healthy meals available for delivery
- NHRMC is working with GLC to ensure that our employees continue to have access to nutritious meals, both at work and at home. GLC will also be offering discounted meal delivery to employees' homes.
Click here for more information on ordering GLC meals.