Because your mental well-being is as important as your physical well-being, NHRMC contracts with an Employee Assistance Program, or EAP provider. Through LifeServices EAP, team members are offered confidential, personal counseling and other enhanced employee assistance services.
Team members who are .04 FTE (16 hours per week) or more and eligible family members can receive up to five counseling sessions per person, per issue, per calendar year at no cost.
A member portal and mobile app enables team members at NHRMC to easily access 24/7 counseling, support and personalized content from any device, anytime, anywhere, by phone, text or chat. The member portal also provides access to thousands of resources such as articles, webinars, calculators, videos, assessments, shopping discounts and interactive tools focused on health and wellness, family, aging, education, legal, finances, and more.
- Visit www.lifeserviceseap.com
- Click on Member Portal and App at the top right corner of the webpage
- Enter NHRMC’s company code: LS0166
- At the top right, in the space that indicates to create a new account with your company code, enter the code again and set up your own account
Team members will use the company code when creating their account for the first time. Once the account is created, the code will not be needed.
Once the account has been created team members can access the member portal and mobile app at mylifeexpert.com/login.
Click here to view a flyer about the member portal and mobile app.
Our NHRMC Spiritual Care team is available to all NHRMC employees to listen to concerns and plan coping steps through a dedicated 24-hour line at (910) 667-KIND or (910) 667-5463.
Created by clinical experts that allow access to on-demand help for stress, anxiety and depression and provides tools to build like skills and resiliency. Usually, United Healthcare members can download and enjoy Sanvello premium for free, but is available to anyone at no cost as continue to cope with COVID-19.
- Programs are clinically researched based on cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness and wellness
- Self-guided, easily accessible activities including meditation, relaxation techniques, coping skill and an online community are available.
- Download the App in your Android or IPhone app store.
To provide further support to members during this time, Optum has provided resources through their “Live and Work Well” portal to help you understand and cope with increased stress, anxiety and fear.
Visit www.liveandworkwell.com offers the following helpful resources:
Scroll down to the Spotlights section to watch these webinars:
- Coping with Traumatic Events
- Get the Best of Stress
Use the keyword search to find these additional emotional-support resources:
- Disaster Planning & Recovery Center: Type the keyword “disaster” into the search bar, select the Disaster Planning & Recovery Center. Here you’ll find information on preparing for and recovering from natural disasters and links to national organizations too.
- Coping Center: Type the keyword “coping” into the search bar, select Coping. Here you’ll find articles, guides, self-help tools and videos on coping with stress.
All of the above resources can be accessed by going to www.liveandworkwell.com
. Members register using their HealthSafe ID that they use when signing in to myuhc.com
or browse as a guest using UHC
as the access code.
Optum is offering a free emotional support help line for all people impacted. This help line will provide those affected access to specially trained mental health specialists.
- The company’s public toll-free help line number, 866-342-6892, will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for as long as necessary.
- This service is free of charge and open to anyone.
- Specially trained Optum mental health specialists help people manage their stress and anxiety so they can continue to address their everyday needs.
- Callers may also receive referrals to community resources to help them with specific concerns, including financial and legal matters.
If you need to see a behavioral health professional, virtual visits give you easy access through a mobile device, tablet or computer.
Benefits of behavioral health virtual visits include:
- Connect with a provider from your home
- Convenient appointment times to fit your schedule
- Are part of the behavioral health benefit through UnitedHealthcare (* Check your benefits for details as costs and coverage may vary)
Use behavioral health virtual visits for needs such as:
- Mental Health Disorders and Counseling
To schedule a behavioral health virtual visit:
- Visit myuhc.com (Sign in or register for an account)
- Find a doctor:
- Click Find a Doctor > Mental Health Directory > People > Provider Type > Telemental Health Providers
- Refine your search (choose a provider with the "telemental health provider" designation)
- Call the provider to set up a time