Fitness Center Programs
The Jack Barto Team Fitness Center offers special programs to help members begin an exercise program, focus on weight loss, and stay fit. Enrollment opportunities come throughout the year.
About the Programs
Each of the fitness center programs has been specially designed to meet the needs of our members. We offer programs for all fitness levels and to meet different fitness goals. Fitness center programs are overseen by Sheri Albertson, Program Coordinator. For more information about our programs, you can reach Sheri at (910) 667-4151 or by email.
National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer, CrossFit Endurance certified
BS in Exercise Science and Sports Medicine
Campbellsville University, Kentucky
With more than 17 years experience as a personal trainer and longtime background in physical fitness, Sheri specializes in sport specific training, speed and agility, weight loss and toning. Sheri is the creator of the 12 to Life, Weight Loss Challenge and FITastic Kids p rograms. Sheri’s goal is to make exercise contagious, and she is passionate about helping people change their lifestyles and reach their goals.
Designed for beginners - If you have little to no gym experience or have the desire to feel more confident in the gym - this program is for you!
- Meet with a trainer 2 times a week - participants commit to 20 sessions at $10 a person.
- Make gradual changes to improve your food choices and self-care habits.
- Learn a variety of exercise options and how to program design for yourself.
- Great for those with the desire to be successful in both weight management/weight loss and achieving your optimal overall health.
Forever Fit Program
This program is built in a team setting designed to inspire friendly competition while you achieve your overall fitness goals.
Meet with a trainer 2 times a week - participants commit to 20 sessions at $10 a person.
- Holds you accountable.
- Gain strength, improve cardiovascular and muscular endurance, achieve weight loss/management goals.
- Great for those with the desire to progress from the fundamentals.