SmartDollar Financial Wellness
Improve Your Financial Health
Learn how to make the most of your money with motivating content, budgeting tools, and a step-by-step plan that has helped millions.
New Hanover Regional Medical Center is committed to investing in the health of our staff - including personal financial wellness. Managing money well helps make important things more possible for our organization and for our employees as individuals. The NHRMC HR Benefits team continues to develop opportunities to help each employee meet their financial goals.
SmartDollar is an online financial wellness tool that empowers participants to take charge of their finances, get out of debt, stop living paycheck to paycheck and plan for retirement. This benefit is provided free of charge to all NHRMC employees and their households.
- Individual employee information is completely confidential. Aggregate data from all participants is the only information reported to NHRMC each quarter.
- Once signed up, users have access to videos, audio lessons and written materials any time from any device.
- Presentations in SmartDollar are led by the best speakers on personal finance, including Dave Ramsey. Ramsey is a personal money management expert and popular national radio personality who provides practical advice on managing your money.
- The program breaks down your journey to financial health into Seven Baby Steps and develops personalized goals based on your priorities - like knocking out debt, building an emergency fund, securing your dream home or going to college debt free.
- SmartDollar will not try to sell users anything at any time.
Look for updates on SmartDollar and NHRMC's other financial wellness initiatives on CapsLive.