Employee Nutrition Services individual and group programs are designed to help you achieve and maintain optimal health.
No matter what pace you want to jump into adapting new healthy eating habits, our well-being programs are designed to go at a speed that is comfortable for you. Our goal is to meet you where you’re at to help and inspire you to reach you goals.
For NHRMC employees and dependents looking to refresh the health-related commitments they made at the beginning of the year, Refresh Your Resolves is a 28-day journey all about showing up for yourself and recommitting to your goals.
As we continue to navigate the changes happening now, let’s meet and support each other to get back on track with our health goals.
How It Works
Each week we will meet virtually in small groups led by your Wellness Dietitians for an inspiring and supportive time that sparks transformation, positivity and overall improved well-being.
This all-levels program is designed to provide practical tools and support you may need to establish and maintain better nutrition and self-care habits once and for all including:
- Weekly email with simple and budget-conscious meal plan, recipes and shopping list
- Live* weekly mini webinars by Registered Dietitian on the following topics:
Week 1: Foundations of Self Care
Week 2: Basics of Good Nutrition
Week 3: Building a Healthy Relationship with Food
Week 4: Success beyond this journey
- Weekly virtual meeting with your Wellness Dietitian and preassigned accountability group
- Weekly food diary feedback from Wellness RD (optional)
* Webinars to be recorded in case your schedule doesn’t permit you to attend them live.
Program Schedule & Sign-Up
- Sign up here by Wednesday September 9th
- Meet your coach and accountability group on Friday September 11th
- Small groups start the week of September 14th and go until week of October 11th
Once you sign up, we will do the rest!
Keep an eye out for the invitation to the kick-off meeting, instructions on accessing your first weekly webinar and introduction to your group.
Take 21 days to learn how to follow a balanced nutrition plan that is tasty and sustainable.
Enjoy increased energy levels, improved sleep, more balanced eating habits, weight loss and overall improved well-being. The program can be modified to suit those interested in plant-based and vegan nutrition and those with IBS or other dietary restrictions.
How It Works
For anyone looking to start, continue or get back into healthy eating, the 21-Day While Body Reset program is for you.
Geared towards those ready to make their health and self-care a priority. Newcomers and veterans of the program are all welcome!
To get started, schedule an appointment with a NHRMC Wellness Dietitian by calling (910) 667-4013.
They will take you through the program, provide you with the materials and work with you to meet your goals.