Each week, our Dietitians and Wellness Chef focus on a new topic that will help you gain the tools and knowledge you will need as you work to achieve your wellness goals. Choose one or all of the following cooking classes (each class is $5 per person):
• 7/11: Sizzlin' Starters and "Garden to Glass" Mocktails
• 7/18: Garden to Table (Harvest and Cook at the NHRMC Community Garden!), 5:30 p.m.
• 7/25: Power-Packed Smoothies and Snacks, 5:30 p.m.
• 8/1: Farm Fresh Breakfasts, 5:30 p.m.
• 8/8: Portable Picnic and Lunch Ideas, 5:30 p.m.
• 8/15: Building Confidence Behind the Grill, 5:30 p.m.
• 8/22: Summer Side Dishes to Share, 5:30 p.m.
• 6/5: Sweet but Skinny Treats, 5:30 p.m.
Topics: Essentials of Nutrition in the Kitchen, Meal Planning and Preparation, Recipe Makeovers, Cooking with Herbs and Spices, Quick and Simple Dinners, Better Breakfasts, Beyond Basic Lunches and Snacks and Delicious Dessert Swaps
What You Get at Each Class: Food samples, recipes, shopping lists, nutrition handouts and meal ideas
Location: Fitness Center Kitchen
Cost: $5 per session