Requesting a Leave of Absence
Employee Self Service
Use remote access to log in to Employee Self Service and review and/or change your benefits information.
We recognize that employees may find it necessary to take leave from their jobs for a temporary period to address certain family responsibilities or for their own serious health conditions.
NHRMC LEAVE OF ABSENCE POLICY
To request a Leave of Absence, please take the following steps:
- Notify your immediate supervisor of your leave request;
- Print the appropriate form depending on the type of leave you are requesting
- Complete the employee section of the form;
- If you are applying for FMLA or Other Medical Leave of Absence, submit the certification form to your doctor (or family member’s doctor, if applicable) to complete;
- Send completed forms to the NHRMC Benefits Team by faxing to 910.815.5969 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning to Work
If you are returning to work following a leave of absence related to your own medical condition, follow the instructions outlined in the Return to Work Process.
If you are returning to work following a leave of absence for any other reason, coordinate your return to work with your manager and the HR Benefits Team.