Your Employee Self Service
You can manage your information at home by logging into Employee Self Service through Remote Access.
You are eligible for vision coverage if you are a 0.4 FTE or greater. Coverage can also include:
- Your legally married spouse
- Your dependent children up to age 26
Eye Services Covered
The stand-alone vision plan NHRMC offers through Community Eye Care provides each covered participant with:
- One routine eye exam per calendar year - $10 co-pay
- One standard contact lens fitting per calendar year - $10 co-pay
- $150 eyewear allowance per calendar year (note: unused money does not roll over)
Your eyewear allowance can be used for frames, sunglasses, spectacle lenses, contact lenses, special lens feature or any of these in combination.
Getting a Personalized Card
Community Eye Care issues ID cards for new enrollees. Employees may also download a temporary card or request a new card on the CEC website at www.communityeyecare.net.
You will need:
- Your date of birth
- Group number (NHRMC01)
- Member number - your NHRMC employee number with enough zeros in front of it to make it nine digits long
| Employee Only
| Employee + One
| Employee + Family
Click here for an overview of the vision benefit from Community Eye Care.
Click here for an Out-of-Network Claim Form.