Employee Self Service
Use remote access to log in to Employee Self Service and review and/or change your benefits information.
NHRMC has an exclusive arrangement with the Children’s Learning Center (CLC) to provide quality childcare to the children of NHRMC employees. Here are some highlights:
- Five-star child care facility
- Accepts children from six weeks to five years old
- Offers after-school care, including care during school system holidays and closings
- Extended hours: 6:15 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Located at 735 Medical Center Drive
This benefit is available to NHRMC employees who are assigned .4 FTE or greater on a regular basis. NHRMC provides a CLC enrollment discount for up to two children for pre-school. When both parents are employed at NHRMC, the combined reimbursement can be up to $150 per child per month.
CLC Reimbursement Agreement
To receive reimbursement download and print the Children's Learning Center Reimbursement application and return the completed form to Human Resources-Benefits.
For more information about the center and the childcare rates, go to www.clcnhhn.com or call 910.251.0003 to schedule a tour.