We're In This Together
Our NHRMC team is giving everything they have to helping to support our community during the COVID-19 crisis. Our grateful community has asked us how they can give back during this time and beyond. #InThisTogether
Give to the Emergency Response Fund
The NHRMC Foundation is collecting monetary donations to the Emergency Response Fund.
Your donation to the Emergency Response Fund will help support comprehensive emergency care and the purchase of needed supplies or medical equipment; technology, as well as staff support and other identified areas of greatest need during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Send a Message of Thanks & Support
If you want to help show your support for our healthcare heroes, we have many ways for you to send a note of thanks.
Find out how to express your support for the NHRMC team.
Donations at Pender Memorial Hospital
Although we are not hosting regular drop-off hours at Pender Memorial Hospital, we are still accepting donations of personal protective equipment (PPE).
Please call (910) 300-4002 or email Annie.Pound@nhrmc.org to arrange drop-off of donated items.
- Unused masks rated N95 or higher: 3M Healthcare or NIOSH approved preferred
- Full face shields
- Impervious gowns: AAMI Level 2
- Gloves: Nitrile or non-latex preferred
- Unused earloop masks
- Unused surgical masks: meet the surgical masks regulations under 21 CFR 878.4040 preferred
- Unused surgical masks with face shield: meet the surgical masks regulations under 21 CFR 878.4040 preferred
- Medical/dental gowns
- Unused shoe coverings