Beginning Monday, March 23, all non-essential imaging at NHRMC, NHRMC Health & Diagnostics - Rocky Point and NHRMC Physician Group locations, is being postponed. Affected patients will be contacted directly to reschedule their appointments for four weeks out. This includes the following imaging exams:
- Screening mammograms
- Screening AAA ultrasound studies
- Screening CT for Lung Cancer and Calcium Scoring
- Bone Density (DEXA) Exams
- Select spine and non-essential interventional and biopsy procedures will be postponed after collaboration with ordering providers, surgeons, cardiologists or radiologists as appropriate.
Patients are asked to call their respective imaging scheduling departments if their providers request immediate or more urgent appointments.
- NHRMC: (910) 667-8777
- Outpatient Cardiac Screening: (910) 662-9606
- NHMG: (910) 662-6002
- NHRMC Health & Diagnostics - Rocky Point: (910) 300-4320