If you would like to consent to receive an electronic copy of your 2021 W-2 form, follow the instructions below or get more detailed instructions in the attached document :
- Log in to Global HR (tip: use Chrome as your browser)
- Sign in with Okta
- Under Quick Links, choose “Pay Checks”
- Login to Document Self-Service (tip: your username is your email address)
- Click on “Authorization Required” under 1095-Cs to receive your documents via email
- Click Print Test, then “yes” when you are asked if you were able to print successfully
- Please note – a test page may not print, you should click “Yes” anyway. You are just confirming that you want to receive your document electronically.
- Choose “I agree”
- You may enter a secondary email address on the next screen.
- Click “submit”
- Repeat the process for W2, starting with Step 5.
If you have questions, please call the Help Desk at 910-667-7855.
If you do not consent to an online W-2, your 2021 W-2 will be printed and mailed to your home address.
The IRS requires us to obtain your consent to receive your W-2 electronically using self service. Your consent will be active until you terminate from Novant Health or revoke your consent. Should you elect not to consent to electronic W-2s or should you revoke your consent at some time in the future, Novant Health will be required to provide you a paper copy of your W-2, mailed to your home.