NHRMC continues to strengthen its workforce and welcomed seven new team members Dec. 27.
One of our Novant Health Values is Teamwork: The needs and expectations of any one customer are greater than what one person’s service efforts can satisfy. We support each other so that together as a team, we can be successful in the eye of the customer as a quality service provider.
Please welcome the following new team members to the NHRMC family:
• Austin Benjamin, Dining Associate I
• Jenna Buyck, Clinical Support Coordinator I
• Shakira Farrior, Dining Associate I
• Amanda Martin, CT Technologist
• Tiffany Maultsby, Dining Associate II
• Jacqueline Nerini, Administrative Associate II
• Tamera Tucker, Central Sterile Assistant