If you have misplaced your COVID-19 vaccination card, you can download your vaccination record through MyChart. You can also request a new card through a medical records request form.
If you got your vaccine through NHRMC or an NHRMC provider ...
If you have a MyChart account:
If you do not have a MyChart account:
- Visit NHRMC.org/Pts Visitors/Medical Records/Authorization for Release of medical records
- Correct Patient identification
- Specific Information needed: “Covid Vaccine” Immunization Record
- Where to send information to: (bottom left)
2. Return completed form to:
- Business Center – outside “form drop”
- Fax 910-815-5767
- Email request to [email protected]
3. If you are requesting a new card, it will be mailed to your home address.
If you did not get your vaccine at NHRMC ...
NCDHHS recommends that you contact the provider of the vaccine to retrieve your information.
Learn more at the DHHS site.