Novant Health and New Hanover Regional Medical Center (NHRMC) will host a career fair in Wilmington to connect with job seekers and share information about the health system’s career opportunities.
The event will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 22, at the Wilson Center at Cape Fear Community College, 703 N. Third St., Wilmington.
Novant Health and NHRMC will host on-site interviews during the event. If attendees are interested, they can select an interview slot by registering on the career fair’s Eventbrite page: nhnhrmccareerfair.eventbrite.com. Attendees can also enter to win prizes.
The top job needs in Novant Health’s Coastal region, which includes NHRMC, include the following roles:
• Registered nurse
• Certified nurse assistant (CNA)
• Licensed practical nurse (LPN)
• Certified medical assistant (CMA)
• Social worker
• Materials management associate
• Food service associate
• Patient experience representative
• Radiology technician
• Coding specialist
• Environmental services assistant
• Corporate roles, including positions in human resources
For more information about careers available with Novant Health and NHRMC, visit careers.nhrmc.org and NovantHealth.org/careers.