Through the Adopt-a-Family program, NHRMC has made the holidays very special for many families in our community. With your help and generosity, local families receive bikes, clothing, games, toys, food, and other items that make their holidays much brighter. Help create wonderful memories by participating in our annual Adopt-A-Family Program!
NHRMC will adopt families in our community by partnering with the following local organizations: Wilmington Interfaith Hospitality Network, Salvation Army, Domestic Violence Shelter, and Dreams.
Adopt a Family Flyer
Please mark your calendar for the following dates:
Social distancing and masking are required at all times
Family Adoption Day: Tuesday, November 17
- Business Center- 1st Floor Breakroom, 9 AM -10 AM
- NHRMC Ortho Hospital- Cafeteria Alcove, 11 AM – 12 Noon
- NHRMC James Walker Conference Room, 1:30 PM -3:00 PM
Drop-Off Day: Thursday, December 10
- Business Center: 1st Floor Conference Room (Fish Bowl), 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- NHRMC Ortho Hospital: Bldg J (EMS Training Room), 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- NHRMC: Rehab Hospital Services Classroom, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Delivery Day: Friday, December 11
- Gift Delivery Day to Agencies