Our NHRMC Healthcare Heroes have devoted themselves to the care of our patients and community during this pandemic. And the 8th floor staff have been particularly impacted, as they care for our COVID-19 patients every day.
If you would like to lighten the load for these employees, please consider volunteering some of your time as a Resiliency Runner.
You do not need to have clinical skills to assist these teammates. It is believed that this focus will help to improve resiliency and morale. The activities of this position will help to create less stress for the clinical team and, out of this process, strengthen the patient experience through fortifying the resiliency of our employees.
If you volunteer, you will go through an orientation session, commit to at least one two-hour shift and get to wear a snazzy purple vest.
- 0900 until 1100, Sunday through Saturday
- 1400 until 1600, Sunday through Saturday
Resiliency Runners report to the Charge Nurse or Designee
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist the staff with non-clinical needs to include:
- Going to PPE Distribution Center on the First Floor
- Going to Materials Management on the Ground Floor
- Assisting EVS with trash pick-up
- Linking with Healing Arts
- Linking with Spiritual Care
- Assisting with Meals
- Other duties as assigned