Five NHRMC employees were selected by the StarNews as honorees in their 40 Under 40 Awards
. The honorees are young professionals who are making a difference in the community.
Through their work and their community service, they are all devoted to Leading Our Community to Outstanding Health
The StarNews and the Wilmington Chamber of Commerce plan to recognize the recipients at a virtual awards ceremony on Oct. 22. The StarNews will also publish profiles on each recipient online on Oct. 22 and in a special print section of the newspaper on Oct. 23.
Honorees from New Hanover Regional Medical Center this year include:
- Andy Almeter, Business Operations Manager for Regional & Specialty Services
- Elizabeth Barfield, Healthy Equity Education Specialist
- Astrid Keusseyan, Laboratory Manager
- Joshua Tucker, Director of Radiology
- Jessica Reed Williams, SEAHEC Director of Practice Support Services