The NHRMC Employee Pharmacy is opening a kiosk in the main 17th Street tower for the convenience of staff members who work at the main campus. The kiosk will be opening soon.
The new location for quick and convenient pickup and drop-off is located on the first floor near the main elevators.
Starting January 1, all employees and dependents on the NHRMC Health Plan must use the Employee Pharmacy for all maintenance and specialty prescriptions.
Note: The Employee Pharmacy is separate from the Outpatient Pharmacy; they are not in the same location!
- Kiosk hours:
- Monday thru Friday: 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; 1-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Pay methods:
- Badge, credit card, check, and cash
- To request a refill:
- Cutoff times for pick-up @ 17th Street Kiosk
- Prescriptions requested before noon - Pick up same day after 2 p.m.
- Prescriptions requested after noon - Pick up next day after 9 a.m.
Prescription Transfer Reminder
All employee and dependent non-controlled prescriptions will automatically be transferred from MedImpact to the Employee Pharmacy on January 1.
- Controlled & Specialty prescriptions will not automatically transfer and require a verbal transfer between pharmacies. Please notify pharmacy staff so a transfer can be initiated.
- On-hold prescriptions (i.e. Never filled) will not be automatically transferred.
- If possible, please order a 90-day supply for maintenance medications.
- Have prescriptions at a pharmacy other than MedImpact? Please provide staff with prescription and pharmacy information and a transfer will be initiated.
- We now have the ability to look-up insurance ID numbers!
What can be done before 1/1?
- Contact the Employee pharmacy to initiate your transfers before January 1 to ensure a smooth transition.
- Need a prescription refill soon? Please call the Employee Pharmacy ASAP to coordinate the transfer or refill request.
“We are extremely excited to provide this benefit to our employees and dependents,” said Marc Gorski, Employee Pharmacy Manager. “Please keep in mind that after January 1, there will be a large influx of prescriptions. Please be proactive in contacting the Employee Pharmacy for upcoming prescription needs. We look forward to helping our employee population make healthier happen!"
Employee Pharmacy (next to EFC)
Monday – Friday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Employee Pharmacy Kiosk (17th Street main tower)
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; 1-4:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Specialty Pharmacy (next to EFC)
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed