The Spiritual Care Team has re-imagined Schwartz Center Rounds, and they will kick off the new format at 7:30 a.m. Thursday, July 18 in the NHRMC Auditorium.
In the July session, Case Manager Carmen Pope and Chaplain Jacqueline Montague will facilitate the discussion on "What I learned during my first year (as a nurse)."
All NHRMC system employees are invited to attend the discussion and are encouraged to bring a new nurse or new grad with you to this discussion.
Some discussion will center on the following questions:
- What was the most difficult situation you encountered?
- What was the funniest situation you encountered?
- Is there a particular patient or family member that you remember and why?
- What was the biggest lesson that you learned?
- What was it like to experience your first patient death?
- Are there any takeaways from your first year that you still hold on to or practice to this day?
A continental breakfast will be served.