SEAHEC is excited to announce the 2019 GME Graduates.
- Latonya Beatty, Mountain Area Health Education Center, Ashville, NC
- Patrice Eglinton , Hampstead Family Medicine, Hampstead, NC
- Brianna Hitchner, Northern Navaho Medical Center, New Mexico
- Mariam Nejati, Undecided, Undecided
- Erin Oakley, Martin’s Point, Portland, ME
- Thomas Stocklin Enright, Duke School of Medicine, Durham, NC
- Jesse Crooks, Mission Hospital Hospitalist, Ashville, NC
- Tyler Dickson, Novant Hospitalist, Charlotte NC
- Ashley Fedorov, New Hanover Regional Medical Center Hospitalist, Wilmington, NC
- Viktor Fedorov, New Hanover Regional Medical Center Surgery Resident, Wilmington, NC
- Michael Kelleher, CHI Memorial Hospitalist, Chattanooga, TN
- Grant Oakley, University of Maine Medical School Nephrology Fellowship, Portland, ME
- Mohammad Rasool, High Point Medical Center, High Point, NC
- Allison Bell, Atrium Health, Charlotte, NC
- Nicole Berrigan, Private Practice, Corvallis, Oregon
- Tiffany Bersani, Private Practice, Beaufort, SC
- Kimberly Hildner, Private Practice, Englewood, Colorado
- Jens Flock, University of Florida Health Surgical Critical Care, Jacksonville, Florida
- Paul Tenzel, University of Utah Plastic Surgery, Salt Lake City, UT
See all of the photos from graduation here.
For more information on NHRMC's GME Research, click here.