NHRMC staff can demonstrate their commitment to patient safety by taking part in a patient safety culture survey through March 30. The survey will help gauge the effectiveness of the processes we have in place to provide safe care to our patients and to empower employees and physicians to offer suggestions and report concerns, if necessary.
Note: If your department is not listed on the survey, you do not need to complete it.
By taking the survey, teammates can help to increase understanding and awareness of potential adverse conditions that could lead to patient harm. Through survey results, the organization will find which areas we need to focus on in the future.
NHRMC has set a goal of completion by 75 percent of employees.
These survey links will be live through March 30.
Medical Office Survey
Dates: Through March 30
How to take it: Choose the appropriate link above
Who should take it: Everyone who is directly or peripherally involved in patient care
- The survey is confidential, and takes about 10-12 minutes to complete.
- If you have a question about which Unit to choose, ask your supervisor!
- There are positively and negatively worded questions – read and answer carefully.
- If a question does not apply to the individual taking the Survey, the respondent should skip the question that is not applicable to them. It may be appropriate for several questions to be unanswered.
- Once an answer is chosen, the choice may be changed, but the question cannot be skipped.
- If “Neither” is chosen as an answer, it will be counted as a negative response.
Departments that achieve 90 percent completion will be entered into drawings for prizes!