This is a message for anyone who suffered damage to their home as a result of Hurricane Florence, regardless of whether you have received any assistance so far from insurance, FEMA or our own hurricane relief funds.
The North Carolina Hospital Association is offering grant awards to individual hospital employees who had damage. To qualify for these funds, you must have:
- Sustained significant damage or loss of primary residence as a result of the hurricane. This includes homeowners and renters.
- Worked at least 90 days at either NHRMC, NHRMC Physicians Group, Pender Memorial Hospital or NHRMC Home Care immediately prior to the loss or damage
- Proof of loss, either from an insurance claim or an application for FEMA for assistance. NHRMC does not need this paperwork, but you must have it if requested by NCHA.
One application per household will be considered.
If you believe you qualify, please fill out this form – and make sure a witness signs it.
Deliver completed forms to Iris Baker before Wednesday, December 19:
- Scan the form and email it to [email protected]
- Fax the form to HR’s confidential line: 667-5969
- Iris Baker will be available at Human Resources during the following dates and times:
- December 4, 9-11 a.m.
- December 6, 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- December 12, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- December 14, 3-5 p.m.
- December 17, 1-3 p.m.
- December 18, 9-11 a.m.
- Deliver it to Iris Baker’s office at the Business Annex
Please have all the forms returned by Wednesday, December 19.
Please ask Scott Whisnant, Iris Baker or HR if you have any questions about this fund.