NHRMC Urgent Care’s Military Cutoff Road location has relocated to NHRMC Medical Services in Autumn Hall, 510 Carolina Bay Drive, Wilmington.
The new location opened today under the name of NHRMC ExpressCare. The space will be a shared suite with NHRMC Physician Group – New Hanover Medical Group.
The relocation will consolidate services, including on-site laboratory and diagnostic testing, and help connect patients to a primary care provider if they don’t already have one. ExpressCare services will be offered on a walk-in basis from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
NHRMC ExpressCare services will include:
• Treatment for minor wounds and injuries, such as sprains, strains and cuts requiring stitches
• Flu shots and some other vaccinations
• Care for urgent illnesses, including the flu, strep throat, ear infections, etc.
• School, sports and camp physicals
• On-site lab and diagnostic imaging
For more information, visit www.nhrmc.org/nhrmc-expresscare or call 910.256.6222.