- Rhonda Amoroso, JD
- John R. (Rod) Andrew
- Barbara Biehner
- Henry Patel, MD, Ex-Officio, Immediate Past President of Medical Staff
- Kevin Cannon, MD, NHRMC Medical Staff President-Elect (Non-voting Guest)
- Dana Cook
- Robert Cortina, MD, FACS, Medical Staff President Elect
- Kevin Cannon, MD, Medical Staff President
- Steve Crawford, MD, Ex-Officio Medical Staff President
- Heather Davis, DO, Ex-Officio - Pender Memorial Hospital Medical Staff President
- Beth Dawson, Ex-Officio - New Hanover County Commissioner
- Brian Eckel
- Jerome G. Fennell, Jr.
- Robert (Bobby) G. Greer
- Ronald (Ron) J. Isyk
- Patricia L. Leonard
- Richard (Dick) McGraw
- John S. Pace, MD, JD
- Howard Rockness, PhD
- Jason Thompson
- Michael (Mike) O. Wilkinson, MS, PhD.
- James David Williams, Jr., Ex Officio - Serves at pleasure of Pender Memorial Hospital Board of Trustees
Officers and Executive Committee Members
- Chairman, Dick McGraw
- Vice Chairman, Bobby Greer
- Treasurer, Ron Isyk
- Secretary, Mike Wilkinson
- NHC Commissioner Representative, Beth Dawson
- Member at Large, Dr. John Pace
- Member at Large, Patricia Leonard
- Medical Staff President, Dr. Steve Crawford
- NHRMC Foundation Liaison, Dr. John Pace
- Home Health Board, Brian Eckel
- Pender Memorial Hospital Board, David Williams
- Pender Memorial Hospital Board, PMH Medical Staff President – Dr. Heather Davis
- Pender Memorial Hospital Board, Brian Eckel
Christopher Sikes, Chair
- Jane Kirk, Secretary
- Donnie Brown
- Heather Davis, DO, Chief of Staff
- Brian Eckel
- Robert Kilroy
- Linwood Meadows
- Bernadette Silivanch
- David Williams
Jack Barto has led a remarkable change in how healthcare services are delivered in this community. Today, under his leadership, the emphasis is on a culture of Service Excellence, which means the primary focus of everything the medical center does centers on the patient. His implementation of Lean methodology has created a workforce of problem-solvers that consistently improve efficiency and remove waste - all to the benefit of the patient.
Shortly after beginning at New Hanover Regional Medical Center in 2004, Jack partnered with the Board of Trustees to develop a strategic plan for the region’s next generation of health care. The plan included the construction of the new Betty H. Cameron Women's and Children's Hospital, a new Surgical Pavilion, and the renovation of the patient tower to create private patient rooms with an emphasis on family-centered care. This project is enhancing New Hanover Regional’s role as the region’s specialty healthcare provider and as corporate neighbor that generates more than $1 billion annually to the New Hanover County economy.
Jack has more than 25 years of healthcare administration experience. The Pittsburgh native graduated from Notre Dame University in 1976 with a Bachelor of Arts in American Studies and Communication, and received his Master’s in Health Administration from George Washington University in 1979.
John Gizdic has played a vital role in supporting the improvement of patient care and growth of NHRMC. During his tenure, he led or directed several key initiatives including creating the physician network that became NHRMC Physicians Group; leading Physician Quality Partners, the organization’s Accountable Care Organization; facilitating numerous joint ventures in partnership with physicians, and spearheading an organization-wide effort to improve efficiencies - leading to an $100 million operational improvement in four years.
John came to NHRMC in 2005 as Vice President of Strategic Planning and Business Development. He assumed the title of Chief Operating Officer in 2013. Before joining NHRMC, he worked 14 years in various roles within Carolinas HealthCare System, the last of which was Vice President of Operations at Carolinas HealthCare System - Blue Ridge in Morganton, N.C.
Throughout his time at NHRMC, John has been active in the community in various roles, to include Second Vice President on the Wilmington Chamber of Commerce Board, member of the Cape Fear Future Board, Chairman of the N.C. Center for Affordable Health Care, member of the N.C. Hospital Association’s Policy Development Committee and 2016 Honorary Chairman of Relay for Life of Wilmington.