All NHRMC payroll eligible employees are able to make First Uniform purchases online using payroll deduct. The payroll deduct process charges the same amount as if the purchases were made in the First Uniform store or in one of NHRMC’s gift shops. This service is available immediately within the first 90 days of employment, recognizing that new employees need uniforms.
Instructions for online, payroll deducted, First Uniform purchases:
- Go to the First Uniform site at www.firstuniform.com.
- Click on Payroll Partner Program on the top, right-hand side of the home page.
- To login, enter the Hospital Username: nhrmc.
- For employee verification, enter your last name and badge number.
- Read the NHRMC and First Uniform Rules and Regulations.
- Begin your online shopping by browsing the site and adding items you wish to purchase to your “cart.”
- At checkout, choose payroll deduction as your form of payment.
**NHRMC Auxiliary receives a percentage of all sales made through the First Uniform store located at 2316 S.17th Street and the online. The money is then used to support programs and services in our hospitals.
A discount is available to NHRMC employees on their First Uniform purchases using information that can be found here.