NHRMC's Payroll department offers employees the option of receiving their W-2 tax forms electronically. Employees who choose to participate will not only receive their documents at least ten days earlier than paper copies, but will also be helping save precious time and expensive resources that it would have taken to print and mail their forms. Enrollment is simple and takes just a few minutes on the Lawson web portal. Program highlights and detailed enrollment instructions can be found below.
- Enrollment is optional.
- Those who enroll will not receive a printed W-2 from NHRMC.
- Electronic W-2s are available at least 10 days before paper W-2s are mailed.
- When your electronic W-2 is available, you will receive an email with instructions for how to download it.
- W-2s from prior years will also be available online.
- And YES, the IRS WILL accept your W-2s printed from home.
Instructions for Electronic W-2 Enrollment
Employees can enroll for electronic receipt of their W-2s through the Lawson web portal.
- Employees can access Lawson at home by logging in to NHRMC Remote Access.
Lawson can also be accessed from any computer on the NHRMC network. To get to the portal, start on CapsulesLive, click Web Programs on the top menu bar, then choose Laswon from the list of web programs.
- Log in to Lawson using your NHRMC user name and password.
- On the Employee Self Service Dashboard, locate the section titled Pay on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Click on MHC Electronic W-2s, where you will be prompted to re-enter your NHRMC user name and password.
- In the left-hand side panel, click Authorize Electronic W-2s.
- Click the Print Test button.
- Click the blue link titled "this sample W-2 in PDF format" to open a sample W-2 in Adobe Acrobat.
- Print the file from Adobe Acrobat.
- Click on the browser's back button once.
- Click the Yes button to indicate that the sample printed successfully.
- Read the disclosures detailed in the "Authorize Electronic W-2s" screen and click I Agree.
- Confirm that your correct work/office email address is displayed; if not, please contact our Financial Systems Analyst, Scott Bliss (contact information listed below).
- Enter a secondary email address (optional).
- Click the Save button to complete enrollment and return to the Electronic W-2s home page.
- In the left-hand panel, click Log Out.
Employees will continue to have the ablility to change their secondary email address, view electronic W-2s, or revoke their electronic enrollment at any point through the Lawson web portal.
Please direct any questions or problems to our Financial Systems Analyst, Scott Bliss at email@example.com, or call (910)815-5938.