Providers with Morgan Internal Medicine have been recognized by the Diabetes Recognition Program for providing quality care to patients with diabetes.
The recognition, provided by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the American
Diabetes Association, was designed to improve the quality of care received by patients with diabetes by recognizing clinicians who deliver quality diabetes care, and by motivating other clinicians to document and improve their delivery of diabetes care.
Morgan Internal Medicine is equipped to handle a variety of conditions – from acute to chronic and minor to severe. Our focus is on complete care of our patients with a full range of services available.
Morgan Internal Medicine is pleased to offer our patients:
- Primary Care, Internal Medicine
- Well care checks and physicals – including Pap smears, prostate examinations and PSA screening
- Acute visits including illnesses and urgent care
- Care and management of chronic illnesses including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma, and arthritis
- Pulmonary function testing
- Lab testing including blood tests, urinalysis, pregnancy testing, and
strep and flu screening
- Preventative health care and counseling
- Smoking cessation
- Pre-operative cardiovascular evaluation and consultation
- Skin lesion removal and cryotherapy
If you have any questions about our services or you don't see a service you need listed above, then please give us a call at 910.332.0241.