We had two primary goals when building the Personal Trainer model for the NHRMC Employee Fitness Center. The first was to engage an excellent staff who is experienced, knowledgeable, compassionate, motivational and has the ability to communicate effectively. We have succeeded with a fabulous group of personal trainers, so there's no need to search elsewhere.
Our second goal was to design a pay structure that would be affordable for all employees. The following options, all available through convenient payroll deductions, are making that possible.
- $35 for a one-hour session
- $20 for a half-hour session
- This is 40-50% less than most fees for professional Certified Personal Trainer services
- Groups of 2-4 share a $45 per hour cost per session
- Two members costs $22.50 per session
- Three members costs $15 per session
- Four members costs $11.25 per session
Mid and Large Group Training
- Mid size session is designed for groups of 5-8 members at a cost of $10 per person
- Large group session is designed for groups of 9-12 members and costs $8 per person
- Training may be scheduled regularly - either weekly or monthly - or periodically - say, as a department teambuilding exercise
For More Information
With so many options, the EFC looks forward to offering you one to meet all of your needs. We look forward to continuing to serve you and create an environment where we can all find fitness.
For questions or more information, fill out the personal training interest form.