NHRMC's Payroll department is pleased to offer employees the option of receiving their 2012 W2s electronically. Participating employees will receive their documents at least ten days earlier and help save resources. The time and expense of printing W2s on expensive special paper and mailing them to 4,000+ employees really adds up, so we hope you'll enroll. Enrollment is simple and takes just a few minutes. Up until December 31st you may opt into the program by visiting Employee Self Service and following a few on-screen instructions. Detailed steps may be found below.
- Electronic W2s are available at least 10 days before paper W2s are mailed
- Those who enroll will not receive a printed W2 from NHRMC
- Enrollment is optional
- The program is offered to all employees for their 2010 earnings
- W2s from prior years will also be available
- When your electronic W2 is available, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download it
- And YES, the IRS WILL accept your W2s printed from home
Instructions for Enrolling in Electronic W2s
- Login to Employee Self Service
- Under the "Pay" tab, click on "MHC Electronic W2s"
- In the "Document Self Service for W2s" screen, login with the same username and password used for Employee Self Service
- In the left panel, click "Authorize Electronic W-2s"
- Click the "Print Test" button
- Click the blue link titled "this sample W-2 in PDF format" to open a sample W2 in Adobe Acrobat
- Print the file from Adobe Acrobat
- Click once on the browser's back button
- Click the "Yes" button to indicate that the sample printed successfully
- Read the disclosures in the "Authorize Electronic W-2s" screen and click "I Agree"
- Confirm that your correct work/office email address is displayed; if not, please contact Scott Bliss (contact information listed below)
- Enter a secondary email address (Optional)
- Click the "Save" button to complete enrollment and return to the Electronic W2 home page
- In the left panel, Click "Log Out"
Please direct any questions or problems to Scott Bliss, Financial Systems Analyst.
email@example.com | 910.815.5938